We are a family tree surgery and ground maintenance company that started in 2017. Serving a range of clients from councils and schools to commercial and residential customers, all members of our team at Great Oaktree Land Services are highly trained and qualified for the work that we undertake.
What can Great Oaktree Land Services do for you?
• Tree Surgery – Including full removal, reductions, crown lifts, thins, section removal and stump grinding.
• Hedges – Height reduction, shaping and regular cutting
• Grass cutting
• Litter collection and waste removal
• Weed spraying, prevention and removal
• Site/area clearance
• Pitch marking
• Machine hire with operator – Avant 635 with a range of attachments including log grabs, bucket, forks, flail mower and hedge cutter flail
• Logs for fire wood
At Great Oaktree Land Services we are fully NPTC qualified and insured to carry out all the work that we undertake. We are a CHAS and BALI accredited contractor, a Suffolk chamber of commerce member and we are also waste carrier and storage licenced.
We are always striving to be eco-friendly and minimise our carbon footprint, with the aim to recycle 95% of all material that we remove off site from our work, which is then turned into woodchip mulch that goes on to be used for biomass fuel or to local farmers as compost for organic farming and also to local customers for gardening. All of our logs are stored for 2-3 years to be seasoned before being sold as fire wood to local customers. We also use battery powered machines over petrol/diesel wherever possible! We provide a professional service for every job undertaken.